- This event has passed.
master-class-virtual Master Class – Discover Your Values
January 30 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm MST$55.00
We are evolving and finding new ways to add value to our Membership to connect, learn, empower and celebrate. We know women learn from other women. Every woman brings something to the table.
We invite our industry experts, business leaders and changemakers to share their knowledge on a wide range of topics from career paths, entrepreneurship and business to social media, lifestyle, wellness, beauty and more.
MASTER CLASS – Discover Your Values
Overwhelmed…stressed…doubt-filled…indecision…uncertainty…RAWR!!!!!!! If only a scream was always the solution to all finding the answers to guide your career. So what can you do when excitement’s ahead, but your voice is stuck, decisions derailed, and self-judgment is pounding in your ears keeping you frozen? Or worse, having you say ‘yes’ out of desperation, not confidence? Join Lindsay Harle-Kadatz in this Values Masterclass and discover how to tap into your real values so you can confidently make seemingly big career decisions in minutes. Just imagine what your life – both personal and professional – would be like if you knew how to take action that truly mattered to you.
Learning Objectives & Takeaways
– Identify core values to understand personal motivators
– Learn how to connect career goals to overall actions
– Understand the type of company that will best align with individual values
– Discover key questions to ask in times of indecision
– Downloadable values exercise to complete/refer back to post-Masterclass
- Date: Monday, January 30, 2022
- Time: 11:00 am PST | 12:00 pm MST | 2:00 pm EST
- Agenda – Master Class – 30 min followed by Q and A
- Register – Register below to receive the link to join. Master Class available for Members on-demand
- *This session is recorded. Please arrive on time.
There are four things people should know about Lindsay Harle-Kadatz and why she’s on a mission to support leaders in making exceptional experiences for their team the norm when it comes to creating connections. These are:
1) Values are actions, not statements.
2) Listening – not talking – is what saves lives, so we must learn to listen.
3) Businesses are people…too.
4) Puns and analogies really are just. The. Best! when it comes to starting deeper conversations.
These beliefs – yes even the puns – are what Lindsay uses as a brand and mindset consultant for leaders and teams and as a Values Vixen Speaker. Through her company, BRP Consulting, she works with companies by changing the brain of the organization to create sustainable, impactful and realistic workplace culture evolution
Lindsay Harle-Kadatz is known in speaking circles as the Values Vixen (that…and a quirky human). As a speaker and brand and mindset consultant, she supports leaders who want to have an immediate and lasting impact on their people – and it starts with values. She speaks on a number of topics including mental health and the creative brain, what values in action do for trust, and how listening is more than ensuring you’ve had a good q-tip clearing. Each time, she looks to leave value through tangible takeaways while connecting with a bit of humour here and a well-timed pun there. A Neuro-Change Method™️ Master Certified Practitioner, branding specialist, and ever-learning listening student & facilitator, she uses a different lens for connecting leaders and teams to their values, their values to their behaviour, and their behaviour to actions that matter to gain real traction in business (and life).
Are you interested in leading a Master Class? Become a ChangeMaker Plus and Influencer Member.