Celebrate and recognize the achievements of women every day!
Every day is a womens day in our world! Over the past almost 6 years, we hosted over 80 live events of all sizes, interviewed hundreds of women, celebrated over 700 women and recognized over 150 Women of Inspiration. We are only getting started!
This International Women’s Day, take a moment to acknowledge your achievements. Then, think about how you can support a woman on her journey. There are endless ways to show your support!
- Become a mentor, or advisor
- Write a letter of reference
- Send an email or letter to let her know she is making an impact
- Acknowledge her publically and internally
- Introduce her to contact, network
- Become partner with a female-owned business
- Invite her to speak on a leadership panel to showcase her leadership
- Become a Sponsor of womens initiatives, recognition programs such as Women of Inspiration and Success Summit
- Nominate a Women of Inspiration!
How can you make a difference? Nominate a Woman of Inspiration who inspires you! Nominating a woman who inspires you shows her that she has made an impact. This recognition could make all the difference in her world, so she keeps moving forward in her purpose.
When we celebrate the achievements of one woman, we celebrate all women! Your nomination helps her to:
• Elevate her leadership confidence and visibility
• Receive recognition on a local, national, and global level
• Validate her hard work, while affirming she’s on the right path
• Discover new opportunities to further her personally and professionally
• Increase her circle of influence with other like-minded women
• Attract and retain key talent and acknowledge your leaders
Any individual or organization may nominate a Woman of Inspiration™ — your nomination matters. Women of Inspiration™ Awards recipients will be announced live at Women of Inspiration™ Galas in either Calgary, Vancouver, Toronto or Montreal depending on your geographical location. Categories and Eligibility.
I am committed to continuing to recognize the achievements of women all year!
Let’s raise the bar to this International Womens Day and recognize women making a difference locally nationally and globally!