Leaders from diverse industries driving change across North America
Are you committed to driving change?
We are seeking Ambassadors committed to advancing women to grow the Universal Womens Network™. Ambassadors are influential leaders and connectors committed to raising the bar to advance women in business and drive change.
- Are you passionate about making an impact on a national and global scale?
- Are you ambitious with a global mindset?
- Do you walk the talk and lead by example?
- Do you have an existing network and are ready to grow your circle of influence?
- Do you have 3 – 4 hours a month?
As an Ambassador you will be the face of our brand as a leader representing our network in your area, workplace and network.
Ambassadors – they will be the epicenter of the movement to commit to taking action to move the needle to SupportHER™, personally and professionally. To celebrate, recognize, and support our network of Women of Inspiration™, and SupportHER™’s across North America.
Ambassadors elevate their leadership and connect with purpose-driven leaders across North America committed to driving change. Complete the following form to apply for the following roles:
- Event Coordinator
- Program Coordinator
- Membership Coordinator
- Marketing and Communications Coordinator
- PR Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Volunteer Coordinator
- SupportHER Lead
WHAT’s IN IT FOR YOU?
- Gain experience on our National Committee
- Leverage your leadership skills
- Build your circle of influence with Ambassadors across the globe
- Recognition on the Universal Womens Network™ website and UWomen Magazine™
- Branded Logos for your social media, marketing and email signatures
- Special discounts for Ambassadors
- Contribute thought leadership Articles to UWomen Magazine™
- Ambassadors are Active Members. Become a Member
- Minimum 1-year commitment (3-4 hours per month) plus attend the Monthly team Meeting
- Identify and nominate Women of Inspiration™ (SupportHERs) in your network to nominate
- Identify opportunities for growth in your geographical location
- Introductions to key stakeholders
- Use your social channels to amplify the UWN messaging
- Organize local events, host virtual meetings/interviews
- Act as a local spokesperson at local events
- Attend Universal Womens Network events
- Promote UWN Membership across North America
Thank you in advance for submitting your Application. Qualified applicants will be scheduled for a discovery call. Thank you for your interest.
Become an Ambassador
Thank you for completing your application. Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted for a Discovery Call.