National Ambassadors Are You A Global Leader?
Do you consider yourself a disrupter? Passionate about Gender Diversity, advancing women on a global scale? Well connected business leader? Are you ambitious with a global mindset? Do you walk the talk and lead by example?
We are bringing together a group of leaders committed to moving the needle to advance women personally and professionally. We are seeking women and men who SupportHER™ to be our team of National and Global Ambassadors – help grow our network in your city, and country, introduce us to key stakeholders and strategic partnerships, make connections, establish a presence in your area, a champion for women-owned and women-led, nominate Women of Inspiration, and attract the right movers and shakers to play a bigger game globally!
This volunteer role will be integral to our growing organization. As the face of our brand and industry leader in your area, you will be the voice of your community ensuring that our organization is bringing the resources and tools your peers need to be successful in their businesses.
Ambassadors will be the pioneers of our movement – they will be the epicenter of the movement to commit to taking action to move the needle to SupportHER™, personally and professionally. To celebrate, recognize, and support our network of Women of Inspiration™, Alumni, SupportHER™‘s.
Our Ambassadors will elevate their own leadership as part of our Global Leaders Circle. Sound like a fit?
- Leverage your leadership with a National Ambassador Title;
- Influencer Membership;
- Mention and Recognitions;
- Opportunities for National and Global Ambassadors will be made to apply for a Women of Inspiration™ Awards in your city.
- Minimum 2-year commitment;
- Bi-monthly video conference calls with the National and Global Ambassadors, and CEO;
- Help to identify opportunities to grow Women of Inspiration™;
- Introductions to key stakeholders aligned with our values;
- Use your social channels to amplify our message to your network;
- Help to organize events on the ground with a team of remote support;
- Act as a local spokesperson at key events and in the media as appropriate;
- Opportunity to speak at local events (introductory remarks, etc..
- Support tickets to local events;
- Contribute to your Articles to UWN BLOG
- Work to identify and nominate Women of Inspiration™ in your network;
- Champion of SupportHER™
We want to know why you would be the ideal ambassador in your area. We are looking to align ourselves with key leaders who are leading on purpose and passion.
Applications will be open until all spots are filled. Chosen applicants will be interviewed via video conference.
Apply to Become a National Ambassador