Women-Owned Business Get Certified
UWN Women-Owned Certification
Certified UWN Women-Owned Business meets the following criteria:
- 51% owned by one or more women,
- Managed by a female principal executive or;
- Controlled or operated by women in crucial business making decisions (dealing with the company’s finances, operations, personnel, or strategy).
Certifying your business opens opportunities for you to position your company. Certification allows businesswomen to increase visibility and connect to opportunities that otherwise may not be available to them — such as access to key supplier diversity and procurement executives.
$ 749 – $ 1150 Annual – Non-Refundable Processing Fee (Includes Logo, Certification Verification)
- Payment of Non-Refundable Processing Fee
- Application and Verification of Required Documents
- Once verified, you will receive an email notification and your logo.
- Application Process – 4 – 6 weeks.
Benefits UWN Women-Owned Businesses
- Certification allows business women to increase visibility and connect to opportunities that otherwise may not be available to them — such as access to key supplier diversity and procurement executives.
- Approximately 97% of Fortune 500 companies have a supplier diversity program where they attribute a percentage of their annual spending to sourcing from under-represented diverse suppliers (including women-owned businesses).
- With these contracts available to diverse suppliers, it provides an invaluable opportunity for women to grow and internationalize their business.
- Gain the advantage of submitting RFP as many municipalities have mandates to support women-owned businesses. While it is not a guarantee, it separates you from the rest!
Payment is required for this form. Please click on this link and pay before you fill out and submit this form.Get Certified