Zafina is a fearless and confident youth leader involved in numerous charities and community building projects. She is a champion for girls’ empowerment. She believes everything is possible when efforts are made with right intention and measurable footsteps. Notable mentions: Best speaker Toastmaster International and 1st and 2nd place in Optimist International oratorical contest from 2019-2021
Some of her efforts are mentioned below:
– Fundraising for building a Girls’ school in Africa.
– Financial support to three orphans to complete their undergrad degrees in Bangladesh.
– Global Youth Ambassador for HundrED. Advocate for passion-based learning, shared an impactful and scalable approach that are effective in low resource environment.
– Participant and guest speaker for ‘Closer to home’ non-profit organization to help young girls boost self confidence.
– Youth Facilitator for Youth Leadership Program at the Public Library