MentorHER Mentorship Program
Share Your Leadership Wisdom and SupportHER!
Could you be a fit as a Mentor for our Mentorship Program?
• Have you learned to ignore the naysayers, paved the road less travelled, and overcome obstacles personally and professionally?
• Are you ready to share your insights and wisdom with a woman who driven to grow personally and professionally?
• Do you have an area of expertise and willingness to share your social capital to empower women in business or career?
• Do you have a positive mindset and use your energy and time effectively?
• Can you commit to 1-3 hours a month for 1:1 support and guidance?
• Have you learned how to scale a business, build a circle of influence, secure funding, leverage your talents, and find new clients?
• Are you described by others as a SupportHER and disruptor who has a passion for making a difference in the lives of others?
We want to learn from you and celebrate your successes!
We have developed a Mentorship Program to help you share your leadership wisdom, elevate your leadership, build your circle of influence, and pay it forward to give back to the community while showcasing your business success.
Become a Mentor
Our MentorHER Mentorship Program is designed to leverage the knowledge of entrepreneurs, business owners, industry leaders, and professionals with proven success to support a woman on her journey:
• Learn from real-life experiences of successful businesswomen and men.
• Overcome overwhelm and create work-life balance.
• Expand your network and circle of influence.
• Be empowered with increased accountability.
• Gain perspective for business scalability.
• Learn from trailblazers and gain a disruptor mindset.
• Develop trust and gain confidence.
• Have female and male SupportHERS as champions in your corner.
• Be exposed to new ideas, concepts, think on a larger scale.
• Build Relevant and Authentic Connections to grow your business.
Mentors will strengthen critical business concepts for Protégés with the core values: Courage, Confidence, Commitment, and Integrity.
The MentorHER Mentorship Program
Commit to helping others succeed. Mentors must commit for a period of one year. All Mentors will receive a MentorHER LOGO for your email signature, LinkedIn, and for marketing purposes.
1:1 Mentorship Benefits
• To Learn from real-world experiences
• To speed up the business expansion process
• To invite a different perspective
• To have a female or male SupportHER in your corner
• To receive validation or guidance often needed
• To be exposed to innovative new ideas and concepts, and think on a larger scale
• To expand your personal network, knowledge sources and circle of influence.
As a mentor, we match your background, expertise, and experiences with our Mentee based on their goals and mentorship objectives. One matched, our Mentorship pairs schedule 1:1 a monthly meeting (1– 2 hours) via online zoom video conference. Mentor and Mentees are invited to participate in our monthly Success Calls and Networking Mixers!
Monthly MentorHER Success Call – First Wednesday each month (12:00 – 1:00 pm MST)
Apply Now to Become a Mentor – 2022 Apply Now!
Benefits of Becoming a Mentor
Becoming a Mentor offers a valuable opportunity for you to give back to your colleagues, and women who desire growth and support. There are many benefits of offering your time, including:
• Elevate your leadership, be a visible SupportHER, and champion for women.
• Personal fulfillment and a sense of gratitude.
• Move the needle to empower women in business.
• Make new connections, potential business collaborations.
• Being reminded of the simplicity of launching a new product or service.
• To appreciate and understand new technology or approaches.
• The potential for showcasing and referrals.
To enable the best matching of our Mentor and Mentee pairings, please complete the Mentorship Application. All information is held in strict confidence to Mentorship Program.
Step 1: Make the commitment. Say YES to become a mentor!
Step 2: Complete the Mentorship Application
Step 3: You will be contacted when we have a Mentee match.
Become a Mentor to empower a woman to succeed!