Certifying your business as Women-Owned opens opportunities for you to position your company. Certification allows businesswomen to increase visibility and connect to opportunities that otherwise may not be available.
An enterprise where women own the majority of the company (more than 50%).
• Proudly market you are Women-Owned.
• Opportunities for your business to increase revenue.
• Access to key diversity and procurement executives.
• Connect with buyers who have mandates to work with Women-Owned businesses.
• Consistent and reliable source of income from government grants or sub-contracting to companies who award contacts to Women-Owned.
• Brand your product or service with your Certification logo.
• Be a visible to the consumer as a Women-Owned product.
• Provide the consumer the benefit to show they support Women-Owned with your certification logo on your website, email signature, service, or packaging on your products.
The Universal Womens Network™ is a global platform committed to equity, diversity, inclusion and belonging (EDIB). We recognize the achievements of women through Women of Inspiration™ Awards across Canada. We are advocates of Universal Women-Owned™ and Universal Women-Led™ businesses, and champion female entrepreneurs along with allies who SupportHER™!
Our global network promotes the advancement of women from diverse industries. We strategically partner with like-minded organizations committed to advancing women in the board room, as decision-makers, executives, innovators, contributors and those making a difference.
We are Stewards of Diversity™, dedicated to unity by acknowledging our differences, asking questions, and valuing voices at all levels. We do not tolerate bullying, hatred, or racism at any level.