Certifying your business as Women-Owned opens opportunities for you to position your company. Certification allows businesswomen to increase visibility and connect to opportunities that otherwise may not be available.
An enterprise where women own the majority of the company (more than 50%).
• Proudly market you are Women-Owned.
• Opportunities for your business to increase revenue.
• Access to key diversity and procurement executives.
• Connect with buyers who have mandates to work with Women-Owned businesses.
• Consistent and reliable source of income from government grants or sub-contracting to companies who award contacts to Women-Owned.
• Brand your product or service with your Certification logo.
• Be a visible to the consumer as a Women-Owned product.
• Provide the consumer the benefit to show they support Women-Owned with your certification logo on your website, email signature, service, or packaging on your products.