- This event has passed.
June 8, 2017 @ 6:45 am - 9:00 am EDT$35.00 – $65.00
Featured Speaker – Teresa de Grosbois, Four-time bestselling author & founder of the Evolutionary Business Council, 2016 Woman of Inspiration Award Recipient – Game Changer
Unleash your Hidden Influence
Build your circle of influence and create authentic connections with professionals, entrepreneurs, thought leaders, industry experts, business leader, and authors.
How to become THE authority in your industry
This marketing event is targeted at successful entrepreneurs and business owners committed to stronger marketing skills.
In this advanced marketing workshop you will master:
- The top 3 habits high influencers have mastered to forward their reputation and brand.
- The 3 critical steps you must take to successfully connect with high- level influencers at your next level.
- A key strategy to rapidly grow your influence and business success.
- The 2 worst mistakes you can make when landing a lunch with someone you’ve wanted to do business with for years. And much more….
About Teresa de Grosbois
Teresa de Grosbois is an international speaker sought by entrepreneurs and organizations wanting to master creating epidemic business word of mouth. Specializing in the topic of influence, Teresa has a proven track record in creating word of mouth epidemics. A 4X bestselling author, Teresa’s latest book “Mass Influence – the Habits of the Highly Influential”, hit #1 International Bestseller status in Europe and North America within hours of launching and has remained on the bestseller lists since that time. As the founder of the Evolutionary Business Council, Teresa leads an international organization of influential speakers.
- Members $35 (Members only)
- Non-Members $45
- Marketplace $65 (Members only)
- Sponsorship $350 **Email firstname.lastname@example.org ** Includes a Marketplace Table, logo and mentions.
*** Meditation Circle – 6:45 am/ Networking 7:00 am/ 7:30 am Breaky and Program
Members need to be logged in to receive membership pricing,