- This event has passed.
leadher-series LeadHER Series
September 14, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm MDT$20.00
Anaida has won many local, national and international awards. She has been a part of an international book project, The Mind of Female Entrepreneurs by Global Woman. She has been a dental blogger for Huffington Post, Thrive Global and Inside Toronto.
She has founded Mission Kind (Kids In Need of Dentalcare), to help children aged 6-16 obtain much needed dental work at no charge. She does a lot of community work by offering free dental care to immigrant families with low income. Every December our office offers free dental/dental hygiene services to people in need. We have offered free services to 30 people from the Red Door Family Shelter. We had a whole day planned for them, with lunch and a magic show, Santa made an appearance and gave the kids Christmas gifts and much more. We have also offered free services to teenager moms that cannot afford dental services. We had a whole day planned for them and their kids.
Anaida is also a very proud mom of two beautiful kids, Samuel 18 years old and Iliana 7 years old.
Event Details – Event Link to be emailed to the registered guest day of the event. Registered guests will receive a link to the REPLAY.
- All registered guests emailed a link to the LeadHER Series recording post-event.
- Event registration closes 60 min prior to the event.
- The meeting room opens at 4:55 pm MST | 6:55 pm EST, the day of the event.
- Access to the room will be closed at 5:05 pm MST | 7:05 pm EST
- Participants are encouraged to use the chatbox to enter: Full Name, Business, Location
- Q and A- We invite participants to join the Q and A.
- Break-out rooms will be scheduled for connecting with participants.
- LeadHER Series – This is a recorded session. Participants are requested to turn the gallery and microphones off during the interview.
- Closed Captioning.
Upcoming LeadHER Series – October 18
Women of Inspiration – Women Driving Change Book – Order a Book!