- This event has passed.
leadher-series LeadHER Series – Sharlene Massie
June 8, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm MDT$20.00
Each month we host the Virtual LeadHER Series in conversation with inspiring leaders from diverse industries. This is a golden opportunity to connect and learn from leaders driving change, participate in the discussion, and make valuable connections with women from across Canada.
We embrace inclusivity and value diverse perspectives.
Just because we cannot meet in person does not mean that we cannot forge solid relationships, share knowledge, and grow personally and professionally. Don’t miss this opportunity to build your circle of influence each month and hear from authentic leaders who share their career paths and inspiring story!
If you are someone who values building relationships, interested to grow your connections and learning from others, this is the virtual networking platform for you!
Our goal is simple. Connect, build relationships and learn from inspiring leaders driving change.
Become a LeadHER Sponsor
Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2022
Registered guests receive a link to the REPLAY!
Time: 5:00 pm MST – 6:00 pm MST
- 5:00 pm MST – LeadHER Interview
- 5:30 pm MST – Q and A + Networking
LeadHER Series – In Conversation with Sharlene Massie, Founder and CEO, About Staffing
Sharlene is best known for her down to earth approach, her laugh, and her ability to relate to just about everyone. She certainly did not intend on a lifelong commitment to the staffing industry when she graduated from MRU in Public Relations in 1990, but the employment industry is where her heart took her! So, she spends day after day helping candidates, clients, and her internal team find the same success. She is very busy as Visionary of About Staffing, directing the vision of the company in Calgary and Edmonton.
Sharlene and About Staffing have been honoured to win some amazing awards and recognition. Sharlene has inspired many job seekers, employers, and entrepreneurs to do what their heart wants, with a little injection of logic and common sense.
In addition to her busy work life, Sharlene is also the mother of 3, grandmother of 3, and friend to many. Sharlene volunteers her time to a variety of charities, and has sat on numerous boards, currently as a Director of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) of Southern Alberta. Sharlene also appears regularly on CTV’s Morning Live Show, offering her opinions and tips/advice for both employers and job seekers.
We invite you to join the conversation with inspiring leaders from diverse industries who share their leadership wisdom, perspectives, and how they have overcome challenges as a woman in business.
Event Details – Event Link to be emailed to the registered guest day of the event.
- All registered guests emailed a link to the LEadHER Series recording post-event.
- Event registration closes 60 min prior to the event.
- The meeting room opens at 4:45 pm MST 6:45 pm EST, the day of the event.
- Access to the room will be closed at 5:05 pm MST | 7:05 pm EST
- Participants are encouraged to use the chatbox to enter: Full Name, Business, Location
- Q and A- We invite participants to join the Q and A.
- Break-out rooms will be scheduled for connecting with participants.
- LeadHER Series – This is a recorded session. Participants are requested to turn the gallery and microphones off during the interview.
- Closed Captioning.