leadher-series LeadHER Series – Andrea Carter
January 12, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm MST$20.00
Each month we host the Virtual LeadHER Series to include discussions with inspiring leaders from diverse industries. This is a golden opportunity to learn from diverse leaders carving their path, participate in the discussion, and make valuable connections with women from across Canada. We embrace inclusivity and value diverse perspectives.
Just because we cannot meet in person does not mean that we cannot forge solid relationships, share knowledge, and grow personally and professionally. Dont’ miss this opportunity to build your circle of influence each month and hear from authentic leaders who share their career paths and inspiring story!
If you are someone who values building relationships, interested to grow your connections, and learns from others, this is the virtual networking platform for you! We know it sounds crazy, but we have a `100+ seat capacity and aim to fill it each month with leaders from across Canada who believe in championing women, want to make an impact, and increase their circle of influence.
Our goal is simple. Connect to build relationships and learn from inspiring leaders from diverse industries.
LeadHER Series – In Conversation with Andrea Carter
LeadHER Series – In conversation with Andrea Carter
Date: Wednesday, January 12, 2022
Time: 5:00 pm MST – 6:00 pm MST
- 5:00 pm MST – LeadHER Interview + Q and A
- 5:30 pm MST – Group Discussion
- We invite you to join the conversation with inspiring leaders from diverse industries who share their leadership wisdom, perspectives, and how they have overcome challenges as a woman in business.
Event Details – Please review – Event Link to be emailed to the registered guest day of the event.
- Event LINK: Emailed to registered participates 90 Minutes prior to the event. Registration closes 60 min prior to the event.
- Networking Registration opens at 4:50 pm MST day of the event.
- Access to the room will be closed at 5:05 pm MST as we will start our LeadHER Interviews.
- Upon entering Zoom Networking, enter into the chatbox: Full Name, Business or Company, Your Biggest Current Challenge
- Group Discussions – Break-out rooms will be automatically divided for deeper networking and relationship building. Break-out rooms utilized on groups over 50.