virtual-mixer-leadher-series LeadHER Series – Women Driving Change
December 8 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm MST$20
Each month we will host Virtual Mixers to include discussions with inspiring leaders from diverse industries. This is a golden opportunity to learn from diverse leaders carving their path, participate in the discussion, and make valuable connections with women from across Canada. We embrace inclusivity and value diverse perspectives.
Just because we cannot meet in person does not mean that we cannot forge solid relationships, share knowledge, and grow personally and professionally. We can 10X your circle of influence each month!
If you are someone who values building relationships, interested to grow your connections, and learns from others, this is the virtual networking platform for you! We know it sounds crazy, but we have a `1000 seat capacity and aim to fill it each month with leaders from across Canada who believe in championing for women, want to make an impact, and increase their circle of influence.
Our goal is simple. Connect to build relationships and learn from inspiring leaders from diverse industries.
Date: Wednesday, December 8, 2021
Time: 5:00 pm MST – 6:00 pm MST
- 5:00 pm MST – LeadHER Interview + Q and A
- 5:40 pm MST – Group Discussion
- We invite you to join the conversation with inspiring leaders from diverse industries who share their leadership wisdom, perspectives, and how they have overcome challenges as a woman in business.
Rose Marie Gage – Independent Director and Chair, ESG: HEXO, CO2 GRO Inc., Link Energy; Vice-Chair, ARIO and Chair, OAFT; Founder and Principal of Great Governance Matters and MPOWRUwner – Great Governance Matters and MPOWRU.ca
Rose is a leader, volunteer, wife, mother, friend and mentor. She’s a Board Director and Executive. She serves on publicly traded, private, public, and NFP boards. She’s Founder: Great Governance Matters and MPOWRU. Rose is an advocate and optimizer. She’s a voice of positive change and champions environmental, social and governance for long-term sustainability. She’s succeeded as a leader in male-dominated industries (CEO-Ag Energy, CMO-Schneider Electric Canada and CMO-GE CDF).
She volunteers as Chair-OAFT, Vice-Chair-ARIO, and VRIC Stakeholder Advisory. Formerly, she’s Chair-ATCC, Chair-CG, UOHIF, Advisor-Fundraiser Women’s Heart Health, Chair-Guelph Energy Co-op. and Vice-Chair Women-In-Leadership (WIL). She’s induced Federal/Provincial policy change and is a mentor-coach to many.
Rose holds: Hons. B.Comm; C.Dir, and alum of: McMaster, Harvard, Rotman, GE University, NACD Carnegie.
Event Details – Please review
- Event LINK: Emailed to registered participates 90 Minutes prior to the event. Registration closes 60 min prior to the event.
- Networking Registration opens at 4:50 pm MST day of the event.
- Access to the room will be closed at 5:05 pm MST as we will start our LeadHER Interviews.
- Upon entering Zoom Networking, enter into the chatbox: Full Name, Business or Company, Your Biggest Current Challenge
- Group Discussions – Break-out rooms will be automatically divided for deeper networking and relationship building. Break-out rooms utilized on groups over 50.