2021 Road Show Women: Seen, Heard, and Valued!
Our mission is to empower, connect, and inspire 1 Billion women to be seen, heard, and valued!
Never before in the history of Canada have women been able to take the opportunity to stand out, despite COVID-19 trying to dampen our voices and stories.
Women: seen, heard, and valued!
Graphics trucks are on the roadways across North America.
2021 Road Show featuring female leaders from diverse industries!
1:1 Interviews | Expert Panels | live Performances | Live and Live stream
Topics: Inclusion and Diversity | Success Stories | Innovation | SupportHER – Male Allieship | Intersectionality | Entrepreneurship and More
100 Women of Inspiration Book Signing + Meet the Contributors
September 9 – 24 to 10 cities across Canada!
Everyone plays a role to SupportHER!
Never before have we seen just how ESSENTIAL women are for the sustainability and growth of our economy.
January 1, 2021
Women of Inspiration™ Awards – Nominations Open
March 8, 2021 – International Women’s Day – WOMEN: Seen, heard, and valued
- Graphics Trucks – 2021 Road Show – Spot our graphics trucks on the roadways across North America! Women – Seen, heard, and valued.
- Spot The Truck – Locations announced on Instagram @2021RoadShow
- Share your story of a woman who inspires you or has made an impact in your life. Nominate her for the 2021 Women of Inspiration Awards.
- Share how you are taking action to SupportHER™ and championing women.
- Tag us, post a pic, Nominate a Woman #2021RoadShow #WOI2021 Raisethebar | @UWomensNetwork
March 8, 2021, thru September 2021 – 2021 – Our Graphics trucks will be on the roadways across North America.
- Spot the truck on roadways across Canada.
- Tag us #2021RoadShow, nominate a woman who inspires you!
- Nominate a Woman of Inspiration™
June 15, 2021 – 12:00 pm MST
Women of Inspiration™ Awards Nomination Package Deadline
September 2021 (September 9 – 24) – 2021 LIVE Road Show to 10 cities featuring inspiring female leaders from across Canada.
- Graphics Truck on the Road – Live Stream
- 2021 Women of Inspiration™ Nominees – Celebrated
- Speakers and Agenda announced soon!
Saturday, November 13, 2021
2021 Women of Inspiration™ Virtual Awards – Celebrating the achievements of women from diverse industries across Canada.
Follow the journey across Canada and USA!
- Spot the Truck – Twitter – UWomensNetwork | Insta – @2021RoadShow
- Tag #2021RoadShow
- Nominate a woman who inspires you
As a second-generation executive in our family business, my father always taught me the importance of putting our employees first. He never said put ‘men’ first; it always about putting our employees first—no matter the gender or the race. Today, we are taking a stand for equality in gender and race so that everyone can be put on the same pedestal. We know that the graphics we completed for the Universal Womens Network™ 2021 Road Show will “Raise the Bar” and bring awareness to a situation that is too widely accepted as is, which is that the transport industry is a ‘Man’s World.’ It is not ok that only three percent of truck drivers in Canada are women. By bringing our voices together, we can change this situation for the better,” We are proud to partner with the Universal Womens Network™ as a visible SupportHER™, says Charles Veilleux, Vice President, Sales and Marketing of Turbo Images.
We invite corporations and individuals across all industries to align themselves with the Universal Womens Network™ (UWN™) on September 9 – 24, 2021, and beyond, proudly showing they are a #SupportHER champion.
Thanks to our colleagues and relationships in the trucking industry – which typically underserves women – Universal Womens Network™ is spreading our mission on every major roadway across Canada, with 10 city stops and showcase events!
We are looking to align with 500 companies to be visible #SupportHER™ champions, ready to break down barriers in more ways than one, to further amplify the voices of women in these underserved industries, in businesses, at the boardroom table, in the office workplace, and in the community.
“Coming out of the pandemic, we are putting women in the driver’s seat,” says Monica Kretschmer, Founder, and CEO of Universal Womens Network™ and Women of Inspiration™ Awards. 2020 amplified spotlight on how underrepresented women are, particularly in the transportation, construction, and manufacturing industries. To show the full impact, Universal Womens Network™ is taking action to put women front and center to ensure they are seen, heard and valued. What better way than engaging the transportation industry across Canada with moving billboards on semi-trailer trucks driving across our roadways over the next nine months?”
Entrepreneurs, business owners, professionals, and leaders from diverse industries: truck drivers, bush pilots, scientists, lawyers, students, brokers, advocates for women, inventors, artists, authors, designers, influencers, doctors, survivors, front line workers, hospitality, mothers, daughters, sisters, friends, protectors, and the women who we rub shoulders with every day!
They all have one thing in common. They are mentors; leaders from diverse industries with the potential to contribute as much as $150 billion in GDP to our economy!
WHY GET INVOLVED
• Be a visible leader of diversity, inclusion, and equality locally, nationally, and globally
• Champion the women in your workplace, community, and network
• Engage your team. Build your diverse workplace culture, take action to advance women.
• Elevate your industry and opportunities for advancing women in leadership
• Attract and retain top talent
• Share your diversity message and thought leadership
• Lead by example – show your commitment to diversity and inclusion with your customers, vendors, employees, and shareholders
• Media, PR, and publicity as part of the campaign
• Enable our live events industry to get back to work
• Universal Womens Network™ is women-owned
HOW TO GET INVOLVED?
• Become a sponsor to elevate your company as a champion for diversity and inclusion across Canada
• Become a Trucking or Fleet Sponsor to help us share the message. Wrap your truck or fleet
• National and local sponsorship opportunities
• Let us help you be a visible SupportHER™
• LIVE Stream to share your brand message to viewers across Canada
• Sponsor Fuel, Technology, Logistics, AV Entertainment, Documentary, Media, Stage, PR and Media, Film, Wardrobe, Decor, Food and Beverage, and more!
• Sponsor a Panel, introduce a speaker
• Contribute thought leadership as an industry expert.
• On-Site Activations, Pitch Sponsor
• Sponsorship for Pit Stops, Roadie Crew, Media, Entertainment, Stage, and Title Sponsorship.
• Expo Booth + Table Vendor – Job Fair,
• Women-Owned/Women-Led Marketplace
Be a Visible SupportHER™ – Become SPONSOR™- View Media Kit
Nominate – 2021 Diversity and Inclusion Award Nominate your company today.
If you are an employee, partner, vendor or customer of a company in Canada that you are proud to work for, buy from, or partner with and you want to tell the world about the exemplary diversity and inclusion initiatives, or culture, take the step and nominate them.
GENDER INCLUSION IS GOOD FOR SOCIETY AND THE BOTTOM LINE
- Companies with gender diversity are 15% more likely to have higher financial returns.
- If women were enabled to fully participate in the economy, we would contribute $150 billion to our GDP by 2026.
- Investors that focus on companies that have a gender diversity strategy are rewarded with annual growth rates of 3.5% Source: McKinley
We would like to recognize companies committed to diversity and inclusion. Because you have taken great lengths to structure, attract and develop your diverse and inclusive culture, and you ought to be known for it. All nominees who submit nomination packages will receive coverage on the UWN website. Nominees who are named finalists of the Universal Womens Network™ Diversity and Inclusion Award can expect to:
- Receive recognition on various social media.
- UWN Article – 2021 Champions of Diversity and Inclusion
- Podcast Interview in recognition of the work you are doing in support of diversity and inclusion.
- UWomen Magazine Feature
- Awards Logo and Certificate
Eligibility: 2021 Road Show SupportHER™ Sponsor. See Levels starting at $ 2,500 Media Kit.
Nominate a Company.
- This is the first year of this award. One award winner will be chosen annually.
- Most of all, as a nominee, you’ll gain recognition from fellow employers, job seekers, and from the people who work for you. If you are proud of the workplace you have built, share that with us by applying for the Universal Womens Network™ Diversity and Inclusion Award. And then let us tell others about you.
- Whether you become a finalist or not, you will have received valuable recognition that could turn your company into one of the best places to work in Canada.
Thank you to our 2021 Road Show Partners committed to diversity and inclusion!
Transportation SupportHER™ Partners