Women of Inspiration™
Top Company - Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (ED&I) SupportHER™
WOMEN OF INSPIRATION™ AWARDS
Women of Inspiration™ Awards celebrates the achievements of female entrepreneurs and leaders from diverse industries and stages of life who lead, inspire and motivate. The Women of Inspiration™ Awards is the only award in North America annual award celebrating the accomplishments of women along with SupportHER™ allies and companies committed to the advancement of women.
We look forward to recognizing women and the men who SupportHER™ across North America inspiring others in their community and around the globe to Inspire Change!
Who is a Woman of Inspiration™?
A Woman of Inspiration™ is someone who inspires and motivates others through her words, actions, and achievements. She is a role model who sets a positive example and encourages others to pursue their goals and aspirations. A Woman of Inspiration™ is often admired for her strength, resilience, and determination, and she is seen as a source of guidance and support for those around her. She may be someone who has overcome challenges or adversity, or who has made a significant impact in her workplace, community, industry or economy. A Woman of Inspiration is someone who leads by example, strive for excellence and has the ability to inspire and motivate others to be their best selves. Nominate a Woman of Inspiration™.
Who Can Be Nominated?
- Nominate a Woman of Inspiration™ or SupportHER™ – Female Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, CEO’s, Executives, Professionals (all levels), Community Leaders, Actors, Performers, Authors, Coaches, Athletes, Scientists, Innovators, SupportHER™ (Male Allies), Youth Leaders
- Nominate a Company – Top Company – Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (ED&I) SupportHER™ Champion Award – Public or Private Company (with a head office based in Canada).
Top Company - Equity, Diversity (ED&I) SupportHER™ Champion Award
Nominate a Company – Top Company – Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (ED&I) SupportHER Champion™ Award
We are shining the spotlight on companies championing for EDI. The Top Companies – Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (ED&I) SupportHER™ Champion Award recognizes companies that have demonstrated a commitment to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
The Top Companies – Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (ED&I) SupportHER™ Champions List recognizes companies that have demonstrated a commitment to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. This award honors industry leaders who have taken meaningful action to create an inclusive culture, promote allyship and support the advancement of women and underrepresented groups.
Award Criteria – Top Company may be in the Public or the Private sector with a headquarters in Canada. Eligible candidates will show evidence of some or all of the following:
- committed to equity, diversity and inclusion with policies and practices
- leading by example with female leaders in senior roles
- initiatives to support the advancement of women in decision-making and leadership roles
- diverse membership on the board of directors
- The CEO of the company is an ally (male or female) committed to advancing women in business
Top Company – Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (ED&I) SupportHER™ Champion Awards will be announced at the Women of Inspiration™ Awards.
Companies will have the opportunity to designate two members of their organization to represent the company as SupportHER™ Champions and participate as part of the SupportHER™ Council to promote allyship at the Inaugural International SupportHER™ Day on June 2, 2023. Companies must be present at the Awards to be eligible.
- Top Companies must complete the Application Form by the Deadline of June 15.
- A non-refundable Application Fee of $2,500 must be paid by June 15 to be eligible.
- A representative of the company must be present at the Women of Inspiration Awards.
- The Application Fee includes (2) Tickets to the Awards, awards listing, program and marketing. Additional tickets may be purchased. Cash Sponsors of the Women of Inspiration™ Awards have the application fee waived.
STEP 1 – Complete the Nomination by June 1
STEP 2 – Complete the Application Form by June 15